PING Blueprint S Irons
Forged For The Best
Using a patented technique, a pocket is forged into the cavity of the 3, 4 and 5 irons, saving 10g of weight, which is re-allocated to increase the MOI for added forgiveness. An elastomer insert ensures a solid feel and sound.
The compact shape fits the discerning eye with a thin top line, minimal offset and shorter blade length, creating an appealing look at address. This design was achieved as a result of working with top PING Tour pros who wanted a blade-style iron shaped to deliver workability and control.
Machined Face & Grooves
The grooves are precision-milled for optimal launch and spin. In tour player testing, Blueprint S produced more ball speed than previous generations while increasing max height for green-holding performance.
High-density toe screw and shaft tip weights allow for swingweight fine-tuning. The narrow sole provides consistent turf interaction from all conditions. Lofts are identical to Blueprint T and i230 for blending sets.
The 6-iron through PW are sized and shaped for workability and control, attributes appreciated by PING pros, who have quickly embraced the new design. Sahith Theegala was the first to win with S, crediting their straighter ball flight and consistent distance. Louis Oosthuizen notched consecutive victories playing a blended set of S and T.
|POWER SPEC LOFT
|RETRO SPEC LOFT
- These are design specifications that may vary due to manufacturing tolerances.
- Lie angle is based on Black Color Code at standard length.
- Power Spec Loft is a fitting option for players looking to boost their iron distance or decrease spin to hit a desired trajectory window. The Power Spec is a custom-designed loft configuration that delivers a power boost in a calculated fashion without sacrificing the integrity of the club’s design.
- Retro Spec Loft is a fitting option if you’re less concerned with overall distance and more with precision and a higher trajectory for more stopping power. This loft configuration yields functional distance gaps for utilizing a 3-wedge setup or a more classic loft spec.
- Club bounce angles will vary slightly if ordered with non-standard loft specs.
- Standard swingweights for graphite-shafted clubs are 2 to 3 points lighter than shown, depending on shaft flex.
- Achievable swingweights depend on shaft, length and grip combinations.
- Available in left- and right-handed models
|True Temper Dynamic Gold 120
|PING AWT 2.0
|True Temper Dynamic Gold
|True Temper Dynamic Gold 105
|FST KBS Tour
|Nippon N.S. Pro Modus 3 105
- Shaft weights listed are based on the trimmed length of a 7-iron and may not match the specs on the shaft manufacturer’s websites.
PING offers a variety of shaft flexes in steel and graphite to meet your needs and preferences. Selecting the proper shaft flex for your swing will help you get the most distance and accuracy from every shot. Generally, players with faster swing speeds require stiffer shafts to keep the ball trajectory lower, while players with slower swing speeds will require more-flexible shafts to produce a higher ball trajectory.
The choice of steel or graphite shafts is usually based on preferences for weight and/or feel. Players seeking a lighter overall weight and/or a softer feel in their irons may prefer graphite shafts, while players who prefer a standard-weight club with a firmer feel may prefer steel shafts.
We recommend that you get fit for the shaft that allows you to play your best golf. Whether that’s a softer, lighter shaft with a higher launch or a heavier, stiffer shaft with a lower trajectory, a PING Certified Club Fitter can help you find the shaft that brings consistency to your game.
|SIZE | COLOR CODE
|Golf Pride 360 Tour Velvet
|The Golf Pride Tour Velvet features a state-of-the-art rubber-blend compound with a non-slip surface pattern for maximum playability and confidence. The scientifically designed plus-sign texture pulls moisture away from surface to allow for consistent traction.
|Golf Pride 360 Tour Velvet Cord
|The Golf Pride Tour Velvet Cord features a state-of-the-art rubber-blend compound with a non-slip surface pattern and embedded cotton twill fibers for maximum playability and confidence in all weather conditions. The scientifically designed plus-sign texture pulls moisture away from surface to allow for consistent traction.
PING offers a variety of grip sizes and styles to fit different hand sizes and texture preferences. Since grip size influences your wrist action, and therefore the direction of your shots, it is commonly used by fitters to affect ball flight.
PING colour-coded grips are available in six different diameters, and can be further customized with grip tape according to your needs. Once the neutral grip colour code has been determined based on hand measurements, golfers may consider smaller diameter grips to help control fades and slices, or larger diameter grips to help control draws and hooks.
Interested in the Blueprint S Irons?
PING offers the most time-tested and precise custom-fitting process in golf,
one proven to generate the optimal ball flights and consistency you need to shoot lower scores.